1. Identify Your Research Topic
: Before you start writing your literature review, you need to identify your research topic. This will help you to focus your search and select relevant literature.
2. Search for Relevant Literature: Once you have identified your research topic, you need to search for relevant literature. You can use various academic databases such as JSTOR
, and Google Scholar
to search for literature.
3. Evaluate the Literature: Once you have identified relevant literature, you need to evaluate it. You can use a systematic approach to evaluate the literature. This involves reading and critically analyzing each study to identify its strengths and weaknesses.
4. Organize Your Literature: Once you have evaluated the literature, you need to organize it. You can use various approaches to organize the literature, such as chronological, thematic, and methodological.
5. Write Your Literature Review: Once you have organized the literature, you need to write your literature review. Your literature review should have a clear structure, including an introduction, body, and conclusion. Your introduction should provide an overview of your research topic and the purpose of your literature review. Your body should include a critical analysis and evaluation of the literature. Your conclusion should summarize the key findings of your literature review.